These quotes are meant to encourage you to broaden your mind and become more aware of your surroundings. With our fast paced, emotional society, it’s important to take care of yourself and to not let the outside world negatively affect your well-being. With that being said, here are 10 quotes that will change your life:
1) “Let people feel the weight of who you are and let them deal with it.” – John Eldridge
2) “Don’t let people’s compliments get to your head, and don’t let people’s criticism get to your heart.” -Unknown
3) “We cannot learn without pain.” – Aristotle
4) “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
5) “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” – Mahatma Gandhi
6) “Raise your words, not your voice. It’s rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” – Rumi
7) “If the world were clear, art would not exist.” – Albert Camus
8) “Do something. If it doesn’t work, do something else.” – Jim Hightower
9) “Freedom is what you do with what’s being done to you.” – Jean-Paul Sartre
10) “We change our behavior when the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of changing.” – Henry Cloud
Allow yourself to let go of negativity and embrace a more positive mind-frame. Positivity will spill over into all aspects of your life, leading to a healthier you.
Check out this video
Make sure to subscribe and like The Escape from Ordinary on Facebook!
Author: Arianne Garcia
Hello, my name is Arianne! My writing interests are autism, music, human behavior, and philosophy. I’m very versatile on the topics I write about and a quick learner. I have my own blog called arianneswork. You can check it out here: www.arianneswork.com